Sunday, March 9, 2008

Seattle 03/03/08-03/06/08




This past week I was in Seattle for a Microsoft conference. The conference was great, but I also got to see some of the city, although not as much as I would have liked due to very limited free time.

I went to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Experience Music Project, Microsoft sponsored an event at the Museum of Flight, and I visited the very first Starbucks, opened in 1971 at the Pike Place Market.

Unfortunately I couldn't bring my new camera with me, so these were taken with old faithful 4.0 MP Canon, but came out pretty good. The Bill Gates ones were taken with my Treo.

Like other cities I have visited, I felt this would be an awesome place to live it it wasn't so cold and rainy (oh and no NHL team). I also had some great seafood.

No comments:

Post a Comment