Saturday, March 24, 2007

Political Brush

On my flight back from DC last night (3/23), I sat one row behind Dennis Kucinich.  I recognized him immediately, but the tall leggy red head he was with was throwing me off.  Didn't look the kind of lady a presidential hopeful would be hanging out with.  Did however look like someone on the way to Vegas would hang out with.  I later found out (i.e. had email from a friend when I landed) that this was his wife...

 

As we walked on the jet way, I reached out my hand to him.  I wanted to ask him his view on Global Warming and the current state of environmental affairs.  I wanted to ask him his thoughts on the Iraq situation and the 'War on Terror'.  I wanted to ask him if he really thought announcing his plan to run for president (as a dem) again in '08 made sense.. but all I said was "Jodi Gersh, Pleasure to meet you Mr. Kucinich."

 

The ironic thing I guess was I was holding a bag with an Obama in '08 T-shirt in it...

5 comments: