Monday, June 11, 2007

Morrissey Concert




June 9th, 2007
Pearl Theater at the Palms, Las Vegas

When I saw Morrissey in DC a couple years ago, I got a lot of feedback on my review. This time, no review. The concert was just as awesome as the last one (although he did less old stuff and more new stuff). This time I did bring a camera and this time I took pics and video for all you Moz fans that won't be able to make this tour.

I tell you, his voice is still sooo perfect.

There was a guy standing next to me and he leaned over and said it took him right back to college. He said he was class of '85. Morrissey takes me right back to college too. You can't help but lose yourself to the music and the moment (isn't that an Eminen lyric...).

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the photos and videos.

2 comments:

  1. Cool...he's playing Mizner Park in Boca this coming Saturday...might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and vids Jodi. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete